Saturday, December 10, 2011

Made enchiladas Thursday night and so we had left overs for lunch today....



This is Daves. I knew the meal world not be healthy for my diet so I took the chicken out of the giant enchilada and put that over beans. So.... No bad rice or flour tortilla! And a pellegrino instead of diet soda....



It was Delish and I only ate half! Right now I'm looking up recipes in my cooking light cook book to figure out a good recipe to modify that Dave would live and I could make even healthier for my own purposes.

Inside chicken mixture of giant enchiladas?

HT roasted chicken shredded
1/2 cup sautéd peppers and onion
1/2 can of rotel chili flavored
Sprinkle low fat Mexican cheeses
2 huge helpings fat free sour cream -about 1/2 cup
Huge sprinkle salt
Dash pepper

Mix together put 2 T in large flour tortillas

Cover in enchilada sauce and cheese


Bake 350 for 30 min




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment