Saturday, December 10, 2011

News Flash

Ok so I get on the scale today and I almost threw it through the window.

It's official, I have gained 5 more pounds since I last got on that #$%^*@!, so here is the honest truth for me (and you) to see in full force -

In March (after 3 mos. of phentramine) I weighed 132. 132 and I have been friends for a very long time, this is the weight I have been for most of my 28 years. Today, and now December, I weight 150. WTH.


132

150

How did this happen? I asked my Physician this and she said there was nothing wrong with me (I was so hoping for a hypo active thyroid) and she said I was depressed. What?

I mean yea, it's depressing to have absolutely nothing fit you and have a husband who doesn't want you to spend a penny. Thus wearing leggings daily and ignoring the fact that my long dresses are inching up shorter and shorter thanks to my growing boobs. So yea I guess I am depressed because I don't feel good about myself and yea, I only make it to the gym about 2 days a week. So here we go. Things are going to have to change.

I'm taking a random hit to my blog. Random goes weight loss until I get back down to my 132. Sorry guys. Who knows, I may find a way to sneak other things into my daily news but the focus, the focus has got to be bettering myself.

So, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment