Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gluten Free?

So we went out to eat last night with my friends Erin and Chad. Erin is my sorority sister from WCU and I had just spent time with her over our girls weekend in early November. We had a great time and filled each other in on our lives. She told me about her gluten allergy that she discovered last year and how finding out about it really made her life a whole lot easier. She also has a hypo active thyroid. She told me about how her physician could not find anything wrong with her but the naturopathic doctor did. I have been talking to Erin a lot about what she has been going through and think that I am going to go see a naturopathic doctor next week. I have been having a really hard time with indigestion - sleepy, lack of concentration, bloated, acid reflux, chest pains, stomach pains, gas, weight gain, etc. So I am now wondering if it would be better for my to try a gluten free diet as these are signs that your body is having trouble digesting gluten products.

This morning I woke up with a stomach ache, ate cereal and the ache got worse with lots of burping too and my chest hurts- lovely. So yay for making an appt. first thing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment