Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! This is our first as Husband & Wife so here are some of our wedding details captured by the photographer!

Our fleur de lis themed cake from Hadel's Bakery in NOLA.
A table display of those who could not be at our wedding featuring photos of our grandparents and my mother. The photo in front on the right side with the man in uniform and woman in black - those are my mom's parents and my grandmother actually had a black wedding dress because of something having to do with them being on a train and she couldn't get her dress dirty so they wore black back then?
Dave's mom got the Groom his very own chocolate/chocolate SAINTS grooms cake :) Adorable.Rodrigue gave us a Blue Dog Print :) Signed by himself and personlized for us :) It was a complete surprise and I had been looking at this 'Newlyweds' Print to use but the prints alone were sooo expensive and he doesn't make posters :( But he heard about my search and since he is a friend of my father-in-law, he brought him a this print! Our very first piece of art :)
Our friend Jenna designed and printed our programs at Kinko's for us. This is the back side that features our note to friends and family.
I made these Wish cards and my mother in law provided the tray. People wrote wishes for our marriage in color coordinating pens.
Here is the display table. It was present when guests walked into our venue, before being seated outside. The bird cage was spray painted by my mother in law and was where the guests could drop their wish cards. The cage was perfect as it had a large fleur de lis on the top!
Our sign for the table. I printed all of the sings on paper that I already had at home! The frames I collected from Khols and from Tuesday Morning. :)
I loved my bridesmaid gifts. They were an etsy buy and were about $30-37 each. I also gave them pearl drop earrings in an ivory color pearl.
Here is the etsy seller, ModDotaTextiles who makes these gorgeous clutches.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty details! The little details are my favorite part of weddings. They really make it special!

    ReplyDelete