Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Water for Elephants


So last night at Books n' Cooks (my book exchange club/dinner club/girls talk group lol) I grabbed the book Water for Elephants because I had seen the movie preview last weekend and it looked magical! I adore Reese Witherspoon and cannot wait to get this book read before I go see the movie which comes out on April 22nd - so I still have quite some time to get the book read! It will honestly be a nice break from The Girl Who Played with Fire which in my opinion isn't an easy book to just pick up and read - you really have to commit a good hour each time you read the book. It's taking me way too long and I need a break with an easy read!


1 comment:

  1. coool...didn't know they were making a movie!! i read the book but i forget a lot. think you'll like it!!

    ReplyDelete