Monday, December 13, 2010

Eat Pray Love Movie



I am sure I am the last to finally see this movie... it was demand I have been doing anything I can NOT to work on my literacy exam. Procrastinator of the year award - right here---->ME! Anyways, I really loved the movie. The beginning was a bit confusing but once you reach the end, it's totally worth it and you will want to live in Bali for the rest of your life! :) It's definitely a glass of wine kinda of movie :) For the nights or days when hubby isn't around - I doubt Dave would have survived this one lol. PS. I kind of have a crush now on Javier Bardem now...


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about wanting to move to Bali after seeing that movie!! 2 months ago today we were in Bali for our Honeymoon... and I definitely did NOT want to leave :)

    ReplyDelete