Monday, July 6, 2009

Bad Economy.. go to coupons!

Since I don't get a paper I really was clueless as to how you get coupons! I wanted to find out and coincidentally this morning there was a coupon commercial on! I know these will come in handy as I am constantly reminded on them when checking myself out at Harris Teeter (I usually do not shop there unless it means buying one item or a foreign item that Walmart didn't carry) because the register asks if you have any coupons and I hate saying "no"!

So there's this site, print.coupons.com, go figure right? And you can look up coupons by your favorite items. They also have coupons for stores in general! For example, spend $25 dollars at Riteaid, get $5 off!

The only downfall is that they don't have a coupons for bagged lettuce. The day that happens, I will be SO happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment