Sunday, July 5, 2009

Photo Fun


So Mrs. Eyecansee signed me up for this super fun photo game and if you're bored, try it out! It'll send you down memory lane! I went into my first picture folder however there were only 7 photos, not even 10, boo. So I went into my second and it was Luc and Greg's trip to Charlotte! And the 10th photo is this fun one of the 4 of us in the car on our way to dinner. I was just taking a random photo as I was somewhat tipsy at this rate and Dave, hand, tried to block it out! All the while Luc and Greg are grinning for the photo in the back seat! Love it! We went to Cantina 1511, yum. Who doesn't love that place? It's a Charlotte favorite! Lots of laughs.
Who will I tag??
I know of one person who would definitely do this! KROGER! You're it!
To do this:
Here are the rules:

* open your first photo folder
* scroll down the 1oth photo
* post that photo and story on your blog
* tag five friends to do the same


No comments:

Post a Comment