Sunday, February 8, 2009

2009 Grammys


Tune in TONIGHT to the 2009 Grammys!! And as I say this Dave mentions how he liked the "Dirty" video from Christina Agilera from years ago, really??! Ew! Let me just share this video if you haven't seen it already.. click here

I just love Jason Mraz, such an average Joe and a chill guy. He was just interviewed on E! by Kim Kardashian who is trying out her interviewing skills and is just terrible... but he said that he was into COOKING and hool-a-hooping, what a cutie!

I will be really interested and seeing who Song of the Year! I love three songs nomiated: Adele, chasing pavements; Estelle and Kanye, american boy; or cutie Jason Mraz, i'm yours. Now if only we could get Dave and my favorite, Amos Lee on the 2010 nominations. He's made it to the AT&T commercials with "Sweet Pea", so there is hope! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment