Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Shakeology


Today is my 3rd day on Shakeology and I LOVE IT. I have already lost 1.5 lbs! Hey, small milestones people! On Mon and Tues I mixed the Shakeology chocolate powder with almond milk, ice and a banana - it was delicious! It kind of tasted like a SlimFast.... but better! And then today I made a mix my friend suggested that tastes like a Butterfinger! I mixed ice, almond milk, butterscotch pudding mix, natural peanut butter together with the Shakeology chocolate powder. IT.IS.DELICIOUS.

Here's some info on Shakeology!

Why Drink Shakeology Every Day? It can help you:*

  • Lose weight – especially if you replace a meal with Shakeology every day.
  • Reduce junk food cravings – drink it in the morning to enjoy this benefit throughout the day
  • Increase your energy and feel healthier.
  • Improve your digestion and regularity.

More than 70 super-nutritious ingredients.

  • Proteins, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help reduce hunger andfood cravings.
  • Antioxidants and Phytonutrients – to help detoxify and protect the body against free radical damage.
  • Adaptogen Herbs – to help increase energy and combat stress.
  • Prebiotics, Probiotics, Fiber, and Digestive Enzymes – to aid digestion and promote regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment