Monday, July 14, 2014

It's Monday again.

I definitely have a case of "the Mondays" today.

I did have a good weekend though! My BFF Elly came to town with some of her girlfriends to see the Justin Timberlake show on Saturday night (which they said was AMAZING). Anyway, she stayed with us and we had a fun time hanging out! 

While she was at the concert I went to see the movie Chef with some friends. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I totally recommend seeing it! It's basically about this great chef who gets burnt out working for the owner of a restaurant and with the encouragement of his family he gets a food truck. And that's all I can say! ;)

In not the happiest of news I have to mention that a fellow classmate and High Point friend of mine is not doing well. She was one of my mom's favorite students and although she was ahead of me in school, I still knew her pretty well - mostly because she was so outgoing and with her red hair, she was hard to miss! She was born with her disease and she has battled it her whole life. She's one of the strongest people I know and has continually been up beat all of these years. I would appreciate it if you all kept her in your prayers as hospice is now with her. Here is Rachael's Caringbridge page.

No comments:

Post a Comment