Sunday, June 29, 2014

Trip to the Depot

I go to The Depot, antiques warehouse, once every summer I think.... I took pics of things I liked for you guys, in case you'd like to take a trip out there yourself :)


In this stall.....the scale is cool, the wooden latter thing in the back also cool.... the number 7 sign and the baskets are great too.


Loved these and really want them for my fireplace mantle.


Loved this lamp.


Usually you see these jugs with pennies in them but I thought they'd be nice (since I saw this on Fixer Upper) next to our fire place with some fake tall flowers.


I liked this basket and the vintage stuffed animals - would be good for a neutral nursery.


Gorg!


Blue ones? Okay!



These crates are always fun.

Great knobs! (oh, hey foot)


They had a whole stall of just metal pieces that were pretty fun.


On Fixer Upper (of course) they have loads of these.... either holding hydrangeas on a dining table or holding kids crayons on a mini table..... they find loads of uses for them!


I'm not sure what I'd do with this, it was an expensive piece, but anyways, I liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment