Friday, March 7, 2014

Lately - Friday 5

1. Hello! I am alive! Do not worry, I am here.... stuck under a pile of work AT work and that doesn't even cover the electronic stuff! Life has been super crazy lately and have consisted of.... eat, sleep, work, sleep, eat, eat, eat, WORK WORK WORK. Miserable. It's been going on for the last 3 months and finally I hit bottom mid February! 

2. The weather here SUCKS today. I am SO over winter I can't stand it! I am however elated that this weekend we spring forward - longer days... bring.it.on.

3. My parents are coming to town tomorrow for lunch and I am super excited to go with them to the new Tupelo Honey here in Charlotte. ESPECIALLY after seeing their AWESOME Gluten Free Menu!!!

4. Is it wrong to be so jealous of Jessica Simpson's weight loss?

5. Annnnnnd, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment