Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Foot

I got this kit for Christmas and tried it out last weekend. Below are the instructions and basically it is an all natural foot exfoliant. The kit includes plastic socks that you wear for 1-2 hours. I would recommend putting a pair of socks on over the plastic booties. When the time is up you wash your feet off with soap and water. I was a little skeptical this week but yesterday the results finally came through.  It took about a week but what happens is the entire layer on the bottom of your feet peels off - leaving your feet baby soft. I'm very pleased with the results although it's still working it's magic.... and you have to wear socks all the time or else you'll shed all over the house - ew, I know! haha! You can find a kit here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment