Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday 5


1. A Christmas tree in our bedroom??? Okay! Our main tree has pops of bright colors in pink, purple, turquoise, emerald green, etc. I would love to do something more neutral in our bedroom! Christmas in every room of the house... I like it! My favorite part of Christmas? Waking up in the morning and turning on the lights on our tree :)


2. I couldn't resist getting my hands on this after our snow flurries this week! It's my winter dessert! I made it last night with some coconut milk - delicious!

3. I tried the Red Rock Pinot Noir this week and it is delicious! It's $10.99 at Harris Teeter.


4. Hmmm..... I may have to work with some pepper jam and cream cheese over the holidays. I know my dad likes it and it would make a really easy appetizer!


5. YIPEE! It's FRIDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment