Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GF Goodies

While in Atlanta over the past weekend I stayed with a gluten free friend of mine. It was so much fun getting to share food ideas with her! She shops at Costco and Whole foods mostly and she had a TON of stuff that I had never had before! It was quite the tasty weekend!


I realize that these pumpkin seed tortilla chips sound weird but they were totally delicious!


Kelly makes smoothies every morning with 1 scoop protein powder, 1 c coconut milk and 1 c frozen berries. I loved it so much that I have been making them for breakfast all this week!



She freezes these 100 calorie guacamole packs from Costco and keeps them around for snacks. I found some by Wholly Guac at Walmart this weekend. They come 4 to a pack.


These were a good substitute for corn chips. Kelly doesn't do corn at all.


She says you can find these at Target. They're a bit sticky but a tasty treat for on the go or as you can see here, in the car! LOL


The mother of delicious GF foods........ THESE COOKIES are better than Pillsbury! No, really. You can find them at Whole Foods. Addictive, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment