Monday, October 7, 2013

Evan's First Birthday!

As many of you know, my best friend Lucille passed away in January. Well her son Evan turned one this past weekend and I went down to GA to join the festivities! 


Evan is so lucky to have so many people who love him. He has a great nanny named Kirsten who loves to bake and made him a train cake, cupcakes, and a "smash cake".


Look at all of these gifts!! 


This little car was Evan's favorite gift! He loves to drive!


Evan and his Daddy.


"Not sure what to do with this thing..."


"Well okay, if you say so!"


Lucille's two besties - me and Miss Kelly. We are sorority sisters and I got to stay with her for the weekend. Since I had surgery I am not suppose to be picking up anything - so Kelly helped me get some pictures in with Evan! Ya'll - he is such a good baby - he hadn't had a nap and didn't cry the whole time we were there!


Aunties!


Finally! I get my photo with the birthday boy! It was long awaited but totally worth it. And yes, he looks and acts JUST like my Lucille. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment