Monday, September 16, 2013

Wolfgang's-Greensboro, NC

I ate at this restaurant this weekend with my parents - it's new to Greensboro and it is very VERY good!!!

Linky link- http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/casual-dining/wolfgang-puck-pizza-%7C-bar/77950

It had a great rustic chic decor.


Of course their specialty is pizza but none of us got that haha. We did get the white bean hummus appetizer and it was delicious!


Although we got a Wolfgang Puck Wine to share-I did notice that they had really fun mixed drinks.


Fun lighting!


I got the baby kale salad with salmon. It was out of this world good.


Shirley got the best salad with goat cheese.


Dad got the Caesar salad with shrimp.


We have a hard time resisting dessert!
I got sorbets-lemon, blood orange and Cabernet.


Dad got this dessert-donuts and a mini chocolate milk shake! 

We will definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment