Monday, August 26, 2013

New Hair Investments

Lately I have been obsessed with the The Small Things blog. She has great hair....hair tutorials.... and make-up suggestions! Plus she is in the early months of pregnancy so she has had some really fun baby posts recently! 

One thing I really needed was a good hair dryer. Mine is weak and takes forever to work. So I wanted to invest in a salon style hair dryer. This one is the one that The Small Things uses. It's a big investment though at anywhere from $120 (Ulta) to $140. I found this guy on eBay, new, for $60 (free shipping too)!! 

You can find her daily hair care here. She has thin hair like myself and lately my hair has become even more thin, dry and unruley so I thought it time to invest a bit in hair care. I took her advice and got the Redken CAT. It nourishes your hair and gives it a nice shine. You only have to use it a couple times a month so it will last awhile.


The Redken Full body shampoo and I got matching conditioner.


And oddly enough, I did not have to buy Kenra hairspray because Ulta was giving it out as their free gift - a small $6 travel bottle. Not bad!


**Hair update!! I just got my first compliment on my better looking locks from a co-worker!**

No comments:

Post a Comment