Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday Bash - Day 1

My BFF Elly got it on Thursday night and we spent all day Friday, her actual Birthday, having a girls day! She and Dave made a list of 30 things to do for me so that determined our schedule! Isn't she a great friend for putting my bday first?! Lol we started our day at the gas station where I got 30 scratch off tickets. Then we went to Charlotte Running Co. And El got herself a new pair of tennies! Then we are breakfast with mimosas at Toast and did the scratch off cards. After that we went to Trader Joe's and bought a $30 bottle if champagne and TJs gave us free bday flowers! They let us pick our own. Elly got purple tulips and I got pink rinoculas (sp?). Then we went home, walked Brees, showered and headed to lunch at Nikko's. Did I mention that I was supposed also hi-five 30 strangers? I only got to maybe 15 but actually 10. Then we headed to the mall to get me and outfit for the party. After that we met my friend Jenn for manis and pedis at Polished. And then we went home and watched a chick flick and snacked for 30 minutes. I was asked to pick a new place for dinner and we invited friends to meet us there. We went to Napa on Providence and it was so yummy! Then we came back home and Elly's husband Tate had arrived and some friends came over so we all took shots of banana liqueur (a funny story) and headed to Jackelope Jack's for some karaoke. Fshew! Big first day!



















No comments:

Post a Comment