Thursday, February 21, 2013

Recipes: Must and Bust

The were DELICIOUS and super easy! I recommend them for a week night dinner. It serves 3-4 depending on how many fillets you have...but in our case, since my man loves to eat, it served 2 lol.


I really wanted to try out a new slow cooker recipe that included fish and rice. Dave loves paella so I thought it would be a win win. Not to mention, Trader Joe's has some really good spicy chicken sausage - to keep things healthy! Welp, it burned a bit in my slow cooker on 5 hours low..... and the rice clumped together so now it looks like grits..... and oh yea, it's tasteless aside from the "sausage". BUT we will douse it with hot sauce tonight and some salt and deal..... I don't want it to go to waste! I just had to warn you all, don't try paella in the slow cooker.

1 comment:

  1. The Tilapia Tacos look delicious! I recently tried a recipe for Paella in the crock pot and found that I had to stir it every 30 minutes or so or it would start to stick to the pot and burn. It turned out to be really good! I guess it's not one of those recipes you can just leave in there!

    ReplyDelete