Sunday, July 22, 2012

This weekend...

I finally got to meet our friend's baby names Grayson!



He woke up from his nap...


He was a lil upset but it was cute...


Dave's boss had a summer party...isn't this tree house cool?!?


They even had a band!


My friend Merris helped this lil guy out because he got really POed when his vacuum wouldn't go up the steps lol


Our friend Drew's daughter-Holden


It was Ava's 3rd bday....


Sunday morning merris picked B and I up to go to the dog park!


B spent a lot of time in the kiddy pool! Needless to say, she got a bath as soon as we got home. Right now I'm avoiding cleaning the house and since Knocked up in on tv-it's not helping the cause lol

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. HA! Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who got sucked in to Knocked Up on E! this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete