Monday, June 18, 2012

Chicken n' Waffles



So last month my book club "books and cooks" ate at a new restaurant in town and one of us ordered the chicken and waffles. Well it was amazing so we decided that our next get together, in June, would be a menu of chicken and waffles. So tonight I'm cooking up some regular waffless and some GF/DF waffles for myself lol. There is another member who doesnt do dairy so maybe she will give mine a whirl. I have honey and syrup for toppers. Someone is bringing drinks, desserts, wine, and of course - the fried chicken! Can't get more southern than this folks. I will take pics and let you know how it goes! My bff elly is coming to town on business and will be staying with us tonight so it will be fun to come home from dinner and have a glass of pinot with my girl! So - crazy but fabulous start to the week - still struggling without my Macbook but am getting really good at the iPad. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment