Friday, December 23, 2011

Update

So right now things are going ok with the whole health thing. I am not to eat things like dairy, soy, wheat, sodas, eggs, fruit juices, and a few other things. I've been taking a probiotic drink daily along w another supplement. I think the diet has had the biggest effect. I've been eating lots of fish and veggies. This more my naturopathic dr called me to check in which I thought was so so nice! I guess it's all a part of their practice-such an improvement from the calls I'm usually making to get in touch w my physician or even her nurse-we play telephone tag for days. Anyway, all is well here in key west.... We have been at the pool all day and I have seen loads of big boats.......the boys are going deep sea fishing tomorrow to get snapper... I think beth and I are going to go shopping haha or maybe go into key largo and see a movie. We have heard that Girl with a Dragon Tattoo is great but scary but hey, so was the book!

Here is one of the big boats



We ride a golf cart everywhere!


These are the lil golf cart paths lol a mini road!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment