Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend fun

Friday we went to see one of our favorite country singers, Eric Church! He is from nc so has a huge following around here! It was such nice weather- I wore a jacket and leggings-hello fall!


The next day Dave and I grabbed lunch at a local salad joint called crisp. Dave got his usual, a chicken Caesar. His mouth was full here and he made a funny face :)


I however didn't get my usual! The special was blackened tilapia w a mango avocado salsa..... D-lish!!!


Then we went to the pottery barn outlet!!!! It's in gaffney sc, 45 minute drive from Charlotte. I found a rug for our bedroom for a steal! It's an 8x10 ... Purchased for the awesome price of $200!


Obviously Brees approved.



I snagged this guy for a cool $14!


And this guy for $30!


Here is a better pic of the rug once in our bedroom...


Then on Sunday we went to the Saints Panthers football game! It was chilly that morning!


And here we are! And this win for the saints concluded our super busy and super fast weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment