Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DIY Wedding!




So my new boss, Kelly, does wedding planning on the side! I just had to share this wedding that she did just recently. It was in the mountains of NC and the reception took place at an Apple Barn (hence the apple preserves as gifts!). Of course the colors are yellow and gray - my favorite combination these days! I love the bridesmaids dresses that are from TARGET. I love all the DIY touches that she did for this wedding - so sweet! I loved the tub for the beer - the fabrics for the runners and the pillows (which Kelly's husband MADE at home with their industrial sewing machine that they have in their garage - the mini blueberry pies - the hanging lights from Target - the old Pepsi crate which Kelly found at the Concord car show/flea market ......To see more and read more go HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment