Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Wall


I am working on a photo wall for the empty wall at the top of our steps. Here are the things that I have collected for it so far - it is going to be a blues/grays color scheme. Next step is to order 3 different sized photos in black and white from wedding.

I am painting the letter M from Michael's craft store in a gray paint that I already had. The square navy blue item at the bottom is a wedding wish (all guests did this) from my dad. The two invites are for my bridesmaids luncheon and the rehearsal party. The upper right is our first married Christmas card. And the piece standing up is a memory box that has Brees' puppy paw prints from October imprinted on a clay slab I got from Michaels too.

1 comment:

  1. Your choices for the wall photos/art is stunning. I like this idea and such an interesting way to decorate

    ReplyDelete