Thursday, January 20, 2011

This week's lunch

Chopped veggies... romaine... feta...homemade dressing (evoo, dijon, s/p, red wine vin.)

So this has been my lunch this week. I have been trying to lose weight and I think I am down a few pounds but I am going to wait until next week to weigh myself again and will let you know - don't want to get my hopes up! LOL. Anyways, I chopped up veggies on Sunday night and made some dressing and brought everything to work for my lunches this week. It has been really yummy and I am not quite tired of it yet - especially since there is a sprinkle of feta cheese involved! I definitely recommend doing this for yourself, it keeps in the fridge for a week and you don't have to keep bringing your lunch in every day - on those days, I feel like the bag lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment