Thursday, September 9, 2010

Little Blurry but still Visable!

I made this dish last week for Dave. My dish was sans Chicken. This is definitely one of those dishes that I just threw together! It turned out great. If you are ever in a week night crunch.... boil whatever pasta you have. Toss it with 2 T of no salt butter, garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano (or any other italian seasoning you have in your cabinets). Poke holes in the chicken breasts and in a large baking dish let them soak in 1/4 cup of parmesean cheese mixed with a dressing from the fridge (I had a Kraft Light asiago balsamic vin.... I also use Kraft fat free Italian...). Toss chicken in dressing and let it sit for 30 minutes before baking in the oven for 30 minutes on 350. Presto! Dinner for two nights.... if you are lucky and don't have a Dave at your house, 3 nights! :)

2 comments:

  1. You've been cooking up a storm lately. Dave is a lucky man! I may have to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! He really should count his lucky stars shouldnt he? I mean in just 20 some days we will be husband and wife - I definitely think that I proved myself to be a good one! If you want something easy, you definitely should!

    ReplyDelete