Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lovely Bones and Romaine






So last night, "Wedding Wednesday", Dave and I worked on our guest list and I cut out pics from bridal magazines.... I cooked up some mushroom ravioli with pesto sauce and served this fun salad above with it! I had always wanted to try a grilled romaine "wedge" salad and found this on Cooking Light's site. It was so good even though Dave did not get the point of me grilling lettuce... i still loved it! And the Dressing was DELISH! It would be awesome served with some veggies at a party too! We also rented Lovely Bones from Redbox. I had read the book while in college and really wanted to see the movie. I loved the book - I hated the movie. The movie was so boring, so weird, and so silly!!! If you haven't seen it yet - don't waste your money but DO make this Grilled Romaine Salad - recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment