Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol Fan, Emily

Wow! Am loving watching A.I. now that it's down to a smaller number of contestants! My biggest favorite during auditions and now, still, is Miss Megan because I just think she is so cute, I love her raspy voice and I could see myself belting out a song of hers in my car on the radio. I love to sing those CHICKS only songs, like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood have sang, at the top of my lungs on the way to work in the morning! And this morning another Admin at work tells me that Megan reminds her of me - I fell outta my chair. Well, not literally. It was so sweet of her to say - if only I had that voice ... but no thank you to the tattoo!I thought our Carolina boy, Anoop, did well last night!
But honestly when it comes down to it, I really think that kris is going to win. He's got the cute face, the soft songs and the rock songs, he's the whole deal wrapped into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment