Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sweet Valentine!


I really think that my Valentine's gift to Dave this year is pretty thoughtful! Dave and I have been traveling alot and we have gathered tons of pictures on Snapfish. Not only that but Dave has a gift for photography so our pictures are pretty great! I however, suck at taking pictures. I like the "snap and go" picture taking; whereas Dave enjoys setting up the perfect shot.

Anyways, this year for V-day I made a Feb. 2009-Feb. 2010 Calendar of us. Everyone needs a calendar in their office AND photos, so the calendar is dual purpose!

Snapfish allows you to pick your colors, pictures, holidays, text, etc and organize them in a calendar format! I chose colors that Dave likes, more masculine tones like burgandy, sage green, and other earth tones. I put our birthdays in there, just to remind Dave again that he is, in fact, still older than me! And for each holiday that you enter text you can upload a photo as well! I chose a "Dave shocked" photo for his birthday (hehe). And for my own birthday I wrote "remember to get this girl a gift" tagged with a photo of me. It was a really fun and crafty experience... and all online! :)

If you'd like to check out their Calendars go to http://www2.snapfish.com/storecalendars









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of a photo calendar. That way your sweetie will always have you on his mind. We women like that :)

    ReplyDelete