Saturday, February 14, 2009

I heart Mignon Faget.




Happy Valentine's Day to ME!  Dave gave me above sterling silver "red bean" this morning along with some great framed photos of us and a really sweet card!! The frames were very "rustic revival"! haha.

Mignot Faget has become one of my absolute favorite jewelry designers since dating Dave and visiting New Orleans! I now get her catalog and have started my own collection of items from her store... thanks to Dave's parents! :)

Beth and Nick gave me this peice in sterling silver for Christmas 08..









And she not only have jewelry items but she also does glassware and other fun things too, my favorite are her bridesmaids luncheon, cake pulls! Her items are designed around New Orleans and Louisiana..





No comments:

Post a Comment