Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Here!

Well I had my 3rd IUI on Friday. Everything went okay but it was more painful than I was used to. My acupuncturist suggested I relax and work from home the rest of the day - so I thought, why not? Might as well! I had major cramping all weekend and just tried to relax and now.... it's Monday again! It's a good thing though - I think I was falling into a lazy rut! LOL. I did watch some terrible TV over the weekend - the movie Gone - was, awful and so was the movie, Dream House. Also terrible was the show Real Housewives of Melbourne - I'm not sure where they got these women from but the 90's wants them back. I watched Baby Boom, one of my all time favorite movies so that was a guaranteed crowd pleaser! And I started the 3rd book from the Divergent series, Allegiant, which is set up differently from the other two books but still just as good.  Also, Charlotte just got a Smash Burger which Dave and I tried out on Sunday. I had the avocado burger and it was DELISH. Dave wasn't fond of their fries, they are rosemary and sea salt fries. I liked them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment