Monday, June 9, 2014

Recently Read.....

Sorry I have been MIA. I honestly didn't know anyone really read my blog until I stopped blogging! Haha. It's tough to keep up because the last thing I want to do when I get home is get on the computer. BUT, it's worth it if people are actually out there following! Yay! So I will try my best to keep up!

I love to read some Emily Giffin and her latest book is good, a little odd, but good. If you liked Friday Night Lights TV show then you'd like this but just imagine Coach falling in love with one of his old students (in her 30s of course). So that was a little odd. And her BFF is his daughter, even odder. But, I still liked the book and read it in one weekend.


I had to see what all the fuss was about and this book only cost $5 on iTunes so, why not? It was..... interesting and sad as you can probably imagine when seeing the movie previews. The kids fall in love and both have cancer. But they are both very smart and babble on about weird things that I didn't really care about. The premise of the book was good and the story, minus the babble, was a good one. This was another fast read.


2 comments:

  1. You described Fault In Our Stars perfectly! So much babbling! It wasn't one of my favorites. I have The One and Only on my Kindle and will be reading that next. Check out The Blessings by Elise Juska. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the babbling must be a teenager thing. I vaguely remember Dawson's Creek characters being like this - only I just realized it as an adult.

    Will definitely check The Blessings out! I am antsy for a new book!

    ReplyDelete