Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday 5

1. My brother in law sent me one of the most disturbing, and funny, funerals... only in New Orleans.
http://newsone.com/3019172/miriam-marie-mae-mae-burbank-new-orleans-funeral/

2. Dave brought me this wine called Ambiance and it's really good and inexpensive!
3. We are grilling tonight and I CAN'T WAIT.

4. My friends and I are headed to The Depot at Gibson Mill which is known for "the best crap in the South". It's basically a giant warehouse of antiques.

5. I'm obsessed with the show on HGTV called Fixer Upper. Which is most likely the reason why I have been wanting so badly to go to The Depot lately! The couple on this show, Joanna and Chip, are so cute and have four kids... and their own house flipping business. They find a family, an old terrible looking house, redo it and decorate it. I love Joanna's decorating style, and since they live in Texas, it's farm house BUT chic.


Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment