Sunday, March 23, 2014

This TV Junkie

With all the stress at work lately I have been watching so much TV and well, sleeping! But that's okay - I'm just focused on keeping myself healthy and happy!

This weekend I watched Frozen (twice!), Lindsay, and Southern Charm.

Obviously the best and most favorite of this lovely viewing selection was Frozen - LOVE love love it. Of course I have watched it twice now - it's just so cute and I love the music! If you haven't seen it, check out your movies on demand!


I also checked out Southern Charm on BRAVO. It was amusing. Dramatic as all Bravo shows are so of course it sucked me in haha. 


I also checked out Oprah's new show - documentary - about Lindsay Lohan.... who of course is a train wreck. It does make it clear how young actors become so warped because of the media and papparazzi making them think twice about every small decision in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment