Friday, January 24, 2014

Thursday Afternoon

My afternoon started out with a creme brulee latte from Starbucks. Lucky me, they still have them in supply!


After that I ran home to make cheese bread for my Books n Cooks group. I think it turned out okay, everyone seemed to like it however I know the cheese was a bit rubbery because it took forever to bubble up! I took a big loaf of french bread and sliced it in half. Then I topped both sides with Classico pesto sauce, sliced roma tomatoes, julianned basil leaved, and sliced mozerella. I put it in the oven on 325 for 25 minutes. The cheese melted but I wanted it bubbly so I put it under the broiler for another 5 minutes. I also brought my tomato basil soup!


3 month old Savannah joined the group :) She is super sweet.


And we just chatted it up as girls do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment