Monday, November 4, 2013

It's Monday... again.


Well the weekend blew by pretty fast for this girl! I spent Friday night catching up on the DVR while Dave was in South Carolina for work. Then Saturday morning it was up and at 'em to be with volunteers at work for about 5 hours. I headed to High Point later in the afternoon to eat dinner and spend the night with my dad and step mom. I always enjoy going there, it's a nice get away! We ate a delicious meal at Blue Water Grill. I had salmon of sweet potatoes topped with a chutney - I am going to try and create it at home! We finished dinner with chocolate martini's that were to-die-for. I headed back early Sunday morning and Dave and I watched the Saints game (sad sad sad for that loss) and then had a Breaking Bad marathon. We are now in the middle of Season 3! It's so good! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment