Sunday, August 4, 2013

This weekend

We went to 10 Park Lanes with friends, Josh and Jenn. The guys played hot shot... Dave won 2 out of 3!



Then we ate dinner which I didn't get a picture of but it was super yummy! Jenn and I got the great Shrimp salad that had pickled ginger, goat cheese and a lot of other goodness on it! While eating dinner they will text you when your lane is ready-haha! So hi-tech!

 
The guys played 4 games and Josh won all of them lol. He is an experienced bowler!



Dave was not happy about all of Josh's winning!



Funny shoes!


Then on Sunday we met my dad and step mom at Napa on Providence. I looooove this place! 

 
The most delish Bloody Mary!


I ordered the seafood Cobb and it.was.amazing.


Dave got the short ribs sandwich and garlic fries. He raved about it!


Then this girl got her fro-yo on while we hunted for an iPhone 5 case for yes, my new phone that I also got this weekend!


Well hello there gorgeous.


I love this case that the hubs got me! I kinda wish I'd gotten the black phone because the front of the case is black buuuuut oh well! We got the one below just in case the Kate Spade wasn't as " safe" as Dave wants it to be lol. This week will be our trial week!

No comments:

Post a Comment