Monday, August 19, 2013

Mountain Weekend

We headed up to the NC mountains this weekend to see my in-laws and some family friends! It was chilly and a bit rainy but still really nice! 


On Saturday we did some shopping in Cashiers. We all LOVE this store called Francie Hargrove.....it has interior design stuff, gifts, furniture, clothes, and jewelry. I love the decor so much, I could live there!




















We headed to Highlands and although we didn't want to shop because it was so rainy, we DID have drinks at the Old Edwards Inn :)


I was in the mood for a bloody mary.


Then for dinner we went to Gamekeeper's Tavern in Sapphire Valley. They have really great food and nice small plates if you're not THAT hungry. I got the beet salad and goat cheese stuffed figs wrapped in bacon. YUM! I wanted some Prosecco but they didn't have it and recommended the "Bitch Bubbly" instead. It was deeeeelish!


And then it was time to leave again :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment