Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pure Barre

Last night my friend Jenn and I went to Pure Barre here in Charlotte. We weren't quite sure what to expect from this new workout but we knew it would be hard! And it was! It's definitely worth it though because afterwards we both were sore but in a good way! Today my butt, abs and legs hurt. I think the hardest part for me was the abs - I definitely don't have any so hopefully this will help. lol. We are going to go again to another class next week. If we still like it I think we are going to sign up for a month. The gym has just gotten so boring for me and this class is fun - unbeat - and is quite similar to pilates. There is a ballet bar that is around the entire room and you use that for stability when you are working out the legs. At times your legs will shake and you want to get up and leave BUT that just means it's a great workout! haha. I know you all know what that feels like! I have been there several times! I hope we keep on liking it as it's a great 55 minute workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment