Saturday, June 22, 2013

NKOTB



Cheers! 15 sorority sisters including myself went to the NKOTB/98 Degrees/Boys 2 Men Concert this past Wednesday! It was a blast. We went to Aria for dinner and drinks before hand. The above drink is their delicious Prosecco Bellini. I ordered the scallops over grits - Deeee-lish! 


Here is Nick Lache from 98 Degrees. He was definitely the best looking of the group. They really weren't the best dancers but it was fun singing "I Do" and "It's all because of you". Boys 2 Men performed before them and started so early that we only caught a few songs! I put songs from each group on my Vine account. Check me out at Emily Mueller.


This was the only group photo we got. When I asked the police officer to take our photo he had to ask me which button to push..... so I knew it would turn out terrible and yep, it did AND blurry. Oh well.


Our seats were great! Here is NKOTB.... Donnie really stole the show. They really were great dancers STILL! I knew their most popular songs. I am more the NSYNC and Backstreet Boys generation.


Lucille's two besties :) We missed her.


They ended with "Hang Tough" around 11:00 ;) Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment