Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Makeup for Me!

Who doesn't love shopping at Sephora? It's like a girly candy store! I was tired of my Bare Minerals powder makeup not lasting all day SO I switched to liquid. I did my research and decided to take the plunge and buy the Make Up For Ever brand. I totally love it! It is a really good texture and not heavy or oily at all.

 I also snagged the toner in a green tint because I have a lot of red in my face. It really makes a difference and evens out my skin tone.


Then there's this great sponge blender. Just add water and dab the makeup on your face. Don't use the silly plastic holder thing - it tears up the sponge.


And then there's this fabulous They're Real! by Benefit mascara. I did my research on this as well. It extends your lashes and looks great.


No comments:

Post a Comment