Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mer's Bachelorette!

This is my close friend and Bride-to-be Merris and Saturday was her Bachelorette night out on the town!

I realize that this isn't the best photo below but I wanted to show you the cute fire place decor and all of her pressies!! She got alot of cute stuff! We were to bring a bottle of wine to share at the cocktail hour at her friend's house at the beginning of the night. And then we brought something for her for her honeymoon. A few of us chose the travel route with a photo book, scarf, and I did some OPI polishes and the Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy. I remembered reading while on the plane and since Mer hasn't read Fifty Shades... welp, it seemed appropriate!

We started the night at Mer's friend, Ali's house. Ali's mom is an interior decorator and so her place was super cute! I had to snap a few shots to share!


She and her husband have two sheep dogs and had them painted! Super cute.


After drinks and presents we headed to Aria for a fabulous meal! They have a gluten free menu which is nice. I got the chicken risotto and it was amazing. I tried Mer's sangria and I would recommend trying that if you go - it was very tasty! After dinner we went to Jackelope Jack's which was close by and has karaoke on Fri./Sat. nights that is always entertaining. I can't sing worth diddly squat but when in Rome....might as well! My stand by's are Shoop by Salt n' Pepper, Don't Stop Believin' by Journey, and Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. The first song I found was Livin' on a Prayer. I couldn't get the bride up there to sing with me but fortunately another friend and a complete stranger came to my rescue lol. So that was Saturday night in a nut shell! I wish I had taken more pics but if some cute group ones are posted in the future I will definitely be sharing those! Can't wait for Merris' wedding in April - she's very stylish and crafty so I can't wait to see what all she has done for it! It will definitely be a future blog posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment