Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Sunday, again!!??!?

This weekend we went to a wedding in Asheville for our friends Taylor and Jesse. I forgot how wonderful Asheville is!




The wedding took place in a sweet little park... This is Dave watching guests arrive on trolleys. It was a sweet ceremony and I can't wait to show more pics once they're posted online :)




It was chilly out!! I broke out the winter coat! When the happily married couple walked back down the aisle they played the 80s hit, Jesse's Girl-it was hilarious!




Jesse and Taylor walking around to tables to greet guests...




The venue




Pretty arrangement :)




Each table was "numbered" by years in their life-we were the 2010 & 2011 table!




Today I saw this on a magazine while in the Grocery check out line and I thought it was gorgeous.




I put this giant mum on our porch today :)




Along with these awesome pumpkins that I fell in love with!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment