Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nola pics!

I've really gotten bad about taking photos but here is what we got....(perhaps I need a fancy camera for Christmas??)


And we're off!


Thank goodness for the tv's in the headrests!


I watched, American Reunion, Bernie and Hunger Games


I'm now on fast food detox!


Hello lake Harrell


Annnd we made it! First stop is brunch in the French quarter at Muriel's!


Dave had shrimp n grits


Jackson Square


I thought this was funny :)


My brother in law John met a girl this summer and she came to town for the long weekend-her name is Katie


This lil man is our friend's son Patrick. Last time we saw him he was a new born! Now is the ripe young age of 2 and is super fun to hang out with.


This is brother John and Katie. It was also brother's birthday weekend


So we went out to dinner to Emeril's! Yum!


Obviously it was fun!


Friends Lauren and Danny


Birthday boy


The muellers, 2nd edition :)


The muellers, 1st edition


They have Zapps in the grocery store!


Another Nola favorite!


Who Dat! The super dome!


We went to two of Dave's favorite food spots!


And we went to Dave's high school work place, "koz's" po boy bakery. We split an oyster po boy, Zapps and a praline! A very new Orleans lunch!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment