Monday, September 24, 2012

Dr. Seuss Shower!

Baby Evan we can't wait to meet you!


Diaper wreath! Thanks Pinterest!


The hostesses!


Clothes line! Lea made those Burp cloths!!!! She's very crafty!


She also made a diaper cake!!! Cute!


The lovely decorated fireplace ;)


Food!
Scandinavian bean salad, Hawaiian chicken salad wraps, veggies and dip, pasta salad and fruit salad...oh yea and chocolate chocolate cupcakes!!!


This is a horrible angle one but this is the clan minus Leigh who left a bit earlier! These are some of my phi my sisters and the mommy to be, my bestie, Lucille! Amanda brought her cute daughter, Charley Kate-she was very well behaved! I was impressed!


I was crazy about this hat lol

More pics to come...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment