Monday, August 6, 2012

This weekend

On Friday night we went to Malabar, a new Spanish tapas restaurant downtown, with friends Merris and Todd. This is me beforehand showing off my new bracelet from my mother in law... So pretty right?! It was her mother's from the 1940's.


Mer and Todd


Me and Dave


Then on Saturday Dave had a volunteer project with work to build a playground so I went to The Depot in Concord. I was looking for a coffee table and chandelier but since it was my first time there I was really just looking for and at everything! This place is a collectors spot/antiques mall. So basically each vendor has their own lil space to decorate.



Here are some of the things I saw in the 85,000 square ft depot....

A buffalo head.



A pretty painted chest.


Dips


A cute kitchen sign :)


A cute chalk board arrow sign for a wedding


Planters





Cute table


The interior


Gorgeous birdhouse


Letter fun


Trunk action


Boot scootin boogie


Love these crates for rustic weddings


Texas star


Giant letters


Fun crate


Fun tubs... Rustic wedding chic


Loved this stall's set up


Another cute bird cage. I just love them-we used one at our wedding for cards


Adore &


More of this lady's cute stall


And they had fabric for a steal! And stuff you'd see in west elm with geometric shapes...





Or ikat you'd see in pottery barn...


Presh coral pattern


They even have a food court lol


Green mason jars


Pretty pillows


And Dale Sr. Lol


Bread baskets


Crate love


Tub for brews at a wedding


Candle sticks


Hours


After my big depot trip I went to
Home goods :) looooove that place. I found my coffee table there!



It's provides more space than the old rectangular one



And on Sunday I cleaned house and practiced making Pom pom's for my friend's baby shower at my house in September!

The first one was a failure. Not enough tissue I suppose.


And the second one was perfect!!!


I added the first to my present for a shower this coming weekend-it actually looks good! Lol


Oh and dave brought me flowers on sunday :)



Love my hubs.

Have a good week!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. like this post! the Depot looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the Brown Dog sign?? It would be so perfect for your brown dog at home!

    I looove the mason jars... I was cut off from buying more by a husband that doesn't like clutter but I just think they are so pretty and rustic!

    ReplyDelete