Monday, July 2, 2012

Glam Camping Party

I saw this post today from a party planner in Charlotte and had to share! This is Ricki's, Bachelorette Emily Maynard's daughter, birthday party. The planners posted a sneek peak and it's totally cute. Apparently they had under a week to plan it so I was doubly impressed!

As you may already know the Bachelorette comes on tonight and it's my favorite episode, the one where they do the home visits! You should tune in, it's always an interesting one!

*Note: Emily Maynard's foundation costs $120 per bottle. Whoa! She has me considering liquid foundation again but not in that $ amount! haha.

**Note: I just noticed that some of the photos etc that I have posted lately are in poor condition - bear with me as not having my macbook has been totally awkward for posting on the blog :(

No comments:

Post a Comment